Native American Arrow Wall Decor
- Three sturdy arrows wrapped in the middle with wire. Great farmhouse rustic decoration for your gallery wall or backyard.
- Place this gorgeous native american symbol on your wall for a charming look. It is very easy to hang it
- A perfect gift for your best friend or loved one – in Description we explain why
- Best size to fit major farmhouse interiors. Length: 15″ and Width: 11.25″.
- Made of Durable Steel and High-Quality Paint.
Best ideas to use native American arrow:
1. make your gallery wall in the living room or bedroom charming and gorgeous;
2. enjoy the look of the outdoor wall or fence in the backyard;
3. make a wonderful gift for your friend or relative, and that’s why this is a great idea …
Native American Arrow Symbol Meaning:
According to the Native Americans, crossed arrows represent friendship, an arrow pointing right means protection, and pointing left wards off evil.
A bundle of three arrows also represents strength. Similar to the metaphor of the three strands of cord taken from biblical scripture, the thought is that a bundle of arrows is more difficult to break than a single arrow on its own. This symbol can be used to indicate personal strength but is also a great choice for honouring the combined strength of loved ones who help support you in your life.
This simple symbol is also a representation of movement and direction. It’s a reminder of motivation and forward-thinking. The three arrows may be hung facing up or down, north, south, east, or west to denote a specific direction. These minute differences in design create difference significance for each direction.
|Dimensions||15 × 11.5 × 1.5 in|
You may also like…